The Arms Room header image 1

Radio Communications


              Today on The Arms Room we had our friend and student Ted on the show to talk with us about radio equipment and what goes into getting your permits. Ted talked with us about the types of radions out there and made some recommendation for people looking at getting into communication like the Baofang radio. He also talked with us about what is required to get your permit to transmit over the radio. Just look up the test questions online and take the short test, then pay your 15 dollars and you are on your way to transmitting over the radio. Be sure to tune into our next show to hear about how you can raise your kids to not be millennials.

Share | Download(Loading)